Non-perishable items can dropped off at the food bank on days that we are open (check calendar) or by contacting us. Please check expiry dates before donating. Items that we always need include:
- canned goods: beans, vegetables, fruit, tomatoes, tuna, salmon
- peanut butter, granola bars
- rice, pasta, cereal, oats
- fruit juices
Monetary donations can be made:
1. By cheque to 7 Hills Community Pantry at the following address:
P.O. Box 415, 60 Main Street
Warkworth Ontario K0K 3K0
2. Online at CanadaHelps.org by clicking on the “Donate Now” button to the right.
7 Hills Community Pantry is a registered Canadian charity (Reg No. 807316286R0001) and tax receipts will be issued for donations of $20 and over. The food bank thanks you for any help you can give.
Pingback: Cram the Cruiser | 7 Hills Community Pantry – Warkworth Food Bank